Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

26.6.12

{Brooke}


Great start to your day when you get to photograph a newborn! I went back and forth on what teasers to use..and saved some of my favorites for the album! I have a few more edited and can't wait to share them in a few days when the album gets uploaded! If you want to see the rest of this session, go and {like} Mallory Kate Photography on Facebook!

Meet {Brooke}




Please remember, I get notified when you take my photographs. No downloading, cropping, or altering of images is allowed due to Copyright. It is illegal to take photographs and I will ask you to remove them or editing can halt. Thanks!



1 comment:

susie said...

so cute!!! you do a great job Mallory~~~
susie