Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

27.7.12

{Losinski Family}

I was very thankful the rain was early this morning as this family session was suppose to be last week - but got rained out! Thankful for a beautiful night and the older 2 kids totally made me miss my preschoolers - such a fun age! p.s. thank you Jonathan for giving the puppets both names!!

These are the previews for there session - if you would like to see more, please go and {like} Mallory Kate Photography on Facebook where the family album will start on Sunday!






Please remember, I get notified when you take my photographs. No downloading, cropping, or altering of images is allowed due to Copyright. It is illegal to take photographs and I will ask you to remove them! Thank you!


No comments: