Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

19.8.12

{Engagement: Marty & Stephanie}

Engagement Previews

This couple will be saying {I do} this spring and we can't wait to capture the big day!! Marty & Stephanie, thank you so very much for your hospitality over our long weekend! We both enjoyed the weekend and I am having a blast going through all of your images! Your album will start in the middle of the week! Let your family and friends know that if they want to see more from your session to make sure to go and {like} Mallory Kate Photography on Facebook!




Please remember, I get notified when you take my photographs. No downloading, cropping, or altering of images is allowed due to Copyright. It is illegal to take photographs and I will ask you to remove them! Thank you!


No comments: