Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

22.4.13

{Abbie & Max}

One of the hardest parts of moving to a new area... leaving behind those you know! It has flown by and I wish I would have met Danielle when I first moved to the area years ago! They are embarking on a move of their own and I wish them the best!
 
Previews are up for the kiddos! So thankful we got the session in before the rain hit!! Want to see more from the session: Go to Mallory Kate Photography on Facebook-- they will be up tomorrow!
 



{Love his eyes in this picture! -- had to post as one of the previews}
Thanks for stopping by to check out previews! Please remember: I get notified when you take my photographs. No downloading, cropping, or altering of images is allowed due to Copyright. It is illegal to take photographs and I will ask you to remove them! Thank you! Once they are up on Facebook, feel free to tag family/friends.
 


No comments: