Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

8.6.15

{Mallory Kate Photography -- is temporarily CLOSED}

Upon completion of my last sessions, MKP is now closed until July 12th, 2015. 

I have my email set to an automated response as I will be checking weekly (not daily) during this time. 



Upon completion of the retrieval process and recovery I will have 2 slots open for booking for the month of July along with nautical mini's. 

After that, MKP will have a limited amount of sessions each month leading into October due to our IVF timeline. 

If you would like to reserve one of these remaining slots, let me know (remember, I may not respond as quickly as normal, I apologize for this change, but I am doing what needs to be done for our best chance of success for IVF). 

July: 2 available slots
August: 2 available slots
September: 2 available slots
October: 2 available slots


No comments: