Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

2.7.15

{Up, Up, & Away......}

It's a bird..... It's a plane.... It's CHARLIE!!! 

Little man is about to turn two -- so we packed up and set off for a hidden little gem that I will be using for MKP {Up, Up, & Away Mini Sessions} 

If you have a little man in your life that loves airplanes --- this mini session is for him! 



Parked planes in the lot as a backdrop --- beautiful NC skyline -- and as I can't control who is coming in and who is going out, your little one may get to watch some take-offs and landings! 









Up, Up, & Away Mini Sessions will take place on Saturday, August 1st - 2015 

Up, Up, & Away | $63 
Includes: 

  • 20 minute session
  • print release
  • 14 edited images (7 in color, 7 in black and white)
  • edited images mailed on a disc 7 days following the session date
  • Facebook Timeline Preview (within 48 hours of the session, I will upload a FB timeline with a few of the image for you so you can see your images)



 If you aren't sure what a mini session is: 

 Mini sessions are days when I shoot clients back-to-back at one beautiful location. 

You show up at your booked time slot and I capture your little one in a lifestyle shoot with airplanes!

 Due to the nature of the fast paced sessions, your non-refundable retainer in full is required to reserve your families allotted time. You can pay via paypal to reserve your retainer immediately!! When you are ready to book -- email me at mallorykatephotography@gmail.com or message me on FB! 

Mini Sessions are First Come, First Serve! 
Up, Up, & Away Mini's will take place on August 1st - Location is in Sanford, NC - 20 minutes South of Holly Springs, off of US 1.
Mini Sessions do not apply to newborns. 

If one child in the shoot - all images will be of the child. 
If two children in the shoot, 3 sibling, 2 individuals of each child., etc!


 {{    Time Slots    }}

5:00-5:20pm - Time Slot # 1 Booked -- Nolan * 

5:30-5:50pm - Time Slot #2 Booked -- Avitabile *

6:00-6:20pm - Time Slot #3  Booked -- Burke *

6:30-6:50pm - Time Slot #4 Booked -- Horne *

7:00-7:20pm - Time Slot #5 Booked -- -- Budronis * 

As I shoot back-to-back, please be cognizant of the time! It is better to arrive early than late! I will have another client that will start their time at their paid slot, so if you show up late it only hurts you! 

If you have any questions, please let me know. 

4 comments:

janbe said...

Wonderful photos! I am not just saying that because Charlie is my grandson!

Unknown said...

Not only do these photos look amazing, but our son had the best time! We highly recommend using Mallory Kate Photography. She's been there since he was 9 days old and we have so many precious memories.

Unknown said...

It says Sanford, MI but says 20 minutes south of Holly Springs. I am not familiar with MI, but know there is Sanford south of Holly Springs in NC. Just want to make sure I am in the correct state before I sign up :). These look like awesome pics!!!

Mallory said...

Hi Erin!

Thanks for pointing that out -- I have MI sessions and NC sessions lined up and in this post, I put the two together! It is here in NC!!