Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

29.2.16

{Basic Newborn Session : Salisbury Family}



 Each and every newborn session is unique! I always tell the parents, we shoot around the baby. These tiny little beings have a lot of needs. This beautiful baby girl was no different. She wanted nothing to do with the bean pod, heating blanket, etc -- she only liked being in the baskets -- all snuggly and warm. I could have done a ton of different posing options -- but for this session, I didn't as the baby didn't want that. So we have a complete mixture of poses with her in the baskets and 100% worked around the baby to keep her happy! Thanks to Fabric & Fancies (link is below) -- we didn't have to move the baby and I just switched out the headbands and tiebacks with ease! Her products are hand-made with love and I love using them! 

I know Mom and Dad are probably anxiously awaiting seeing these -- feel free to share the link with family/friends! Will have the rest of your edits out to you as soon as I can! 










Headbands & Tie-Backs: Fabric & Fancies 
Wraps / Felt Covers: Etsy 
Bunny Hat: Amy Hartman 

No comments: