Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

12.6.16

{Bridal Portraits | Tracy}

This was such a fun session ~ she knew exactly the location she wanted (downtown FV) with a stop on some backroads in HS for shots with the jeep! 

Wedding days pretty much guarantee a lot of hustle and bustle -- and getting bridal portraits before the big day with the focus entirely on you is not only common, but a nice way to make sure you will get memories captured of just {you} in your dress. (The only pictures from my wedding day in my dress of just me are in the prep room, which was a preschool room in the basement -- so trust me, I know the disappointments). 

Now a bride in her dress is not a moment to ruin, so nothing was posted -- and then I got very, very sick so that leads us to now -- I am finally playing catch up and so excited to share some of these beauties: 





-- 

Images by Mallory Kate Photography 



No comments: