Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

18.10.12

{Bryden}

 
It does not seem that long ago when I was facebook stalking away on your facebook page waiting for pictures after you had her :) Little miss is quite determined and strong-willed;by that I mean, she is 5 months -->{full crawl and pulls herself to a standing position!}Pretty soon I will have to facebook stalk your page to see pictures of her walking!!!
 
B&B - let family and friends know that your family album will start Sunday! If they would like to see the images live right when they go up, go on over and {like} Mallory Kate Photography. We leave town tomorrow, but will start your album when we get home!
 

{L-O-V-E this!}

Please remember, I get notified when you take my photographs. No downloading, cropping, or altering of images is allowed due to Copyright. It is illegal to take photographs and I will ask you to remove them! Thank you!


No comments: