Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

22.10.12

{Martin Family}

 
Ever get the feeling you could just sit and chat with a family or with someone for hours even when you just met them. Constantly meeting new families (and fellow yoopers!!) and I only get to chat with them for such a short time and -- poof-- they go home and I go back to editing!
 
Martin family -- your previews are up!! Let your family and friends know that if they would like to see more images from your session, to go and {like} Mallory Kate Photography on Facebook. Family album will start in a few days!!
 



Please remember, I get notified when you take my photographs. No downloading, cropping, or altering of images is allowed due to Copyright. It is illegal to take photographs and I will ask you to remove them! Thank you!
 
 
 
 


No comments: