Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

12.12.12

{Ally}

Sweet ~ adorable, darling, dreams, kisses
Baby ~ the nearest thing to heaven
Girl ~ a giggle wrapped in sunshine
 
---Previews for Miss {Allyson} are below--- I saved my {favorites!!} ohhhh soo many, plus some great shots of {big sister} Ava as well! If you want to see the rest of her session when it goes up for viewing, go and {like} my page so when they go up you will know/get first glance at sweet baby Ally!
 
 



Please remember, I get notified when you take my photographs. No downloading, cropping, or altering of images is allowed due to Copyright. It is illegal to take photographs and I will ask you to remove them! Thank you! -- When images go live on facebook, feel free to tag family/friends
 


No comments: