Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

9.12.12

{Giuliana}

 
 
Last year I spent my days with a {great} group of children in Big Rapids and miss {Giuliana} was one of them! Today, we took some family portraits in the fluffy white snow that came down just in time for my sessions today!
 
 If you would like to more from her session, then go and {like} my page where you will get first glance when the go up for viewing in a few days!


Please remember, I get notified when you take my photographs. No downloading, cropping, or altering of images is allowed due to Copyright. It is illegal to take photographs and I will ask you to remove them! Thank you! -- When images go live on facebook, feel free to tag family/friends!


No comments: