Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

5.11.14

{Gregory Family Previews}

Back in September I launched my {fall family mini's} -- This family was one of the twenty that jumped on the deal! These last few months I have been blessed with the opportunity to have met some wonderful families. 

If you are interested, Mallory Kate Photography will launch some holiday gift certificates later this month and then the next round of mini's will take place in the Spring! 

--- 

If you are new to the blog - this is where I post previews within 48 hours after a session so families can see a glimpse of their images. As I begin to edit, more will be uploaded to their family album which will be found on Mallory Kate Photography on Facebook. Feel free to tag family/friends in your images when they are up! 

Kindly please, do not crop, alter, or edit these images in any way. © Mallory Kate Photography





No comments: