Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

19.11.14

{Newborn : Braxton}

If you haven't ever been to a newborn session before -- it goes like this! Before I arrive, mom and dad do their best to have the baby freshly changed and fed so when the gear is set up, we can get the baby into that deep sleep! That is where you can move them around, change blankets, backdrops, etc.. and they barely wake up. In the midst of all this, it does take work from accidents, more feedings, changes, they wake up, etc.. -- but the outcome is beautiful! 

Today, I was cooked a beautiful plate full of spaghetti by Miss Lucy and we shared a cupcake in her play kitchen while waiting for brother to get ready for his session. She even drew me a picture that is now on my board in my office while I edit! I got to snuggle and coon over sweet Little Braxton -- and help capture his newborn pictures for his wonderful mom and dad! 

Previews as always go up on the blog -- and more will be up in a few days on Mallory Kate Photography on Facebook! Kindly please do not crop, alter, or edit these images in any way. @Mallory Kate Photography

Here you go --- 






Thanks for looking! 


No comments: