Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

14.9.15

{Chatten Family Previews | September Full}



Look at how gorgeous these two beauties are! We had an absolutely beautiful September day in North Carolina with dreamy lighting! Pair that with this amazing location in Raleigh -- this momma is going to have {a lot} of images of her sweet family! 






If you haven't been to Historic Oakview Park in Raleigh, NC -- please consider a trip with your family! Check the park out on FB ~ they have {free} family/kid friendly events all.the.time!









^ I think I have my new profile picture for my page! I absolutely adore this! 



I have a series of shots of these two -- and she was just adoring on her dad! 

Thanks for checking out the {Chatten Family Previews!} If you like my style of work - please consider sharing this post or my page! We run solely by word of mouth / social media! Your disc will be on the way later this week :) ~ mkp


No comments: