Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

10.9.15

{Lighthouse Recruiting | Company Headshots}

When I just started the stims process for this final IVF cycle, I received a message from one of my neighbors - he was looking to see if it was possible to do a session with his company -- I told him absolutely -- business/family/ -- it is classified as a large group shoot! So we picked dates as it was time to update the headshots and get a few group pictures for around the office! 

This morning - we all met in Durham, NC at the American Tobacco Campus.


Normally my sessions involve children so it was a nice change of pace to just capture adults! 


Lighthouse Crew ~ Enjoy the previews! 
{{ You will see the rest by the start to your next work week ~ should be finalized then! }} 










MKP is run soley by word of mouth and social media ~ feel free to share this post and/or use your image on social media. We completely understand that Facebook has a mind of its own and will most likely crop the image; therefore, in return, I just ask if you could please tag Mallory Kate Photography so it ties back to my page or to the blog, that would be greatly appreciated! 

It was great to work with all of you this morning. 

NCCRM offices - you're next for revamped headshots! 


No comments: