Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

11.10.14

{Dickerson Family Previews}


I first met this family this past April when I captured Holly Springs : Prom. Christy in her kind hearted way, then passed on my information and I met Dylan for a senior session. Dylan's session, then led me to three other Panther Creek sessions. And now, we are back full circle with the family who shared my info! I appreciate it more than you will ever know! 

This morning, I had on jeans and a long sleeve shirt. Went outside and right back and changed. It was {hot} and {muggy} here in North Carolina, which usually doesn't help when taking family pictures. Let me tell you, we were blessed as the temperature went down a little and it was more bearable - We changed our session location and I am so glad we did! This family added personal touches and as images go up -- see if you can spot any! 

If you are new to Mallory Kate Photography -- previews go up on the blog. This is the first chance look where families can see their edited images. In a few days, their family album will start on Facebook. If you want to see more from their session, please head on over to Mallory Kate Photography on Facebook! {I would appreciate the likes as that continues to help business thrive}! 

{Dickerson Family Previews} 








© Mallory Kate Photography 



No comments: