Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

21.10.14

{Panther Creek High School : Parker}

Senior sessions for upcoming graduates are one of my favorite session to take part of -- I love heading to the multiple locations for different textures and looks. When I meet my client, some are more hesitant and not used to being in front of a camera, some take the first shot and then get into it, and some are absolutely naturals and ready! Yesterday, I met Parker - an upcoming Panther Creek graduate -- and he was a natural. His previews will show you below-- he took direction really well and naturally posed a more laid-back vibe! As we were driving to another location, he found an extra setting that he liked, so we pulled over and stopped = my kind of session!

{Previews} 

For those that are new to the blog, previews go up within 48 hours following the session so family and friends can see a first chance glance at some of the images from our session. Then, in a few days an album will appear on my Facebook page: {Mallory Kate Photography}. Head on over to see more images if you would like! 

-----






 Heading into the field of meteorology next year -- you may see him as a local meteorologist in your neck of the woods in a few years! Best of luck in the future Parker, it was great to meet you! 


No comments: