Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

11.10.14

{Fall Family Mini : Weatherspoon Family Previews}

Those of you that don't know me -- I grew up not far from Lake Michigan so when I saw the little guys dapper boater outfit, I knew I was going to {love} this family! 

They picked a beautiful setting right in Holly Springs for their fall family mini. Here on the blog is where I post previews where clients get to see first hand some of the images from their session. In a few days, more will be posted to Mallory Kate Photography on Facebook. Shortly after that, the clients will receive their CD with their edited images. Please do not crop or alter the images in any way. @ Mallory Kate Photography. Family and friends, if you see one you like, just contact the clients when they receive their CD ~ with those two cute kids, I don't think mom or dad will mind sharing! 






No comments: