Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

1.5.13

{Bernard Family}

My sessions in {Michigan} are coming to an end.. Very bittersweet -- as I have enjoyed working with many families over the last several years.
 
I had the joy of meeting the {Bernard Family} for several sessions over the past year which you can see the previews at here, here, and here!
 
The previews are up from their family session! If you would like to see more of their album in full, please go and {like} Mallory Kate Photography on Facebook! When the images go up, you will have first chance viewing if a fan on the page!
 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by to check out previews! Please remember: I get notified when you take my photographs. No downloading, cropping, or altering of images is allowed due to Copyright. It is illegal to take photographs and I will ask you to remove them! Thank you! Once they are up on Facebook, feel free to tag family/friends.

 
 
 


No comments: