Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

1.5.13

{Time for a Redesign}

 
My blog has been an outlet for previews for my sessions; however, it is time for a change! My love of photography is making sessions affordable for the everyday family -- blog design however has not shown that love back.. $400+ is not happening here...( move, finding a job, new licenses, appointments, new vet, the list goes on and on) which is why I need your help!
 
Do you follow a blog that you love? Each custom blog will have a link tied to who designed it --
 
Do you know anyone that reasonably custom designs blogs?
 
On a budget here! (Isn't everyone?!)
 
 Please email me at {mallorykatephotography@gmail.com} if you have anything to share!!
 
 
Thanks so much!!
 
 

No comments: