Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

7.5.13

{Jake: Class of 2014}

Even though we are not related by blood.. Jake (and his family) are like family to me! One of the greatest things about the neighborhood my parent's live in! With our move to NC, I :( won't be making it home for the annual 4th festivities - so we took full advantage of the weather this week as I won't be back in the area until Christmas.  
 
Here are the previews from Part I of his senior pictures!
 
 Tonight we have Part II @ Flivver field -- and then Part III this Winter on the ice!
 
With driving back downstate tomorrow, wedding weekend, and then taking off for Fiji/Australia - I won't be able to start your album in full until we get back in June! Let your family/friends know that if they would like to see more of your images once they go live, to go and {like} Mallory Kate Photography on Facebook! If you are a fan of the page, the album will show up in your news feed when it goes live next month once we return back to the U.S.







Please remember, I get notified when you take my photographs. No downloading, cropping, or altering of images is allowed due to Copyright. It is illegal to take photographs and I will ask you to remove them or editing can halt. Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: