Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

4.5.13

{Weibel Family}

Beautiful weather...beautiful family.... and one very happy, dapper little man!
 
Here are the previews for your session! I take off tomorrow to my hometown and then once up and settled I will get all these last sessions edited and CD's mailed out! Please let family and friends know that if they would like to see more images from your session to go and {like} Mallory Kate Photography on Facebook! Your album will be up once I get up and settled in the Yoop tomorrow evening!



Thanks for stopping by to check out previews! Please remember: I get notified when you take my photographs. No cropping or altering of images is allowed due to Copyright. It is illegal to take photographs and I will ask you to remove them! Thank you! Once they are up on Facebook, feel free to tag family/friends.


No comments: