Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

27.2.15

{Asher | Basic Newborn Session}

This sweet little man blessed his family with an early arrival on February 13th and he is all sorts of perfect! 

I was pleased to meet not only his mother, but I was also able to spend some time with his adorable big sister and grandma! {J} family -- Congratulations on the addition to your family! 

Without further ado, please enjoy these previews from his session! 

I proudly introduce, Asher Montana........

those toes!! 

he was such a champ during his session, and we were able to get so many great shots!


 sweet dreams little man, sweat dreams! 


lil' stud muffin

{as a Packer fan, I don't cheer for Vikings very often, this is an exception!}



snuggly, warm, and perfect! 

I do hope you enjoyed these previews! Please feel free to share this page for family and friends to see. If you like my work, hit like as throughout the weekend/next week -- you may see other glimpses from his session as I edit! © Mallory Kate Photography - Please do not crop, alter, or edit these images in any way. 

2 comments:

AnnieMommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AnnieMommy said...

I love these! Can't wait to see the rest. Thanks for capturing this special moment, we will have and cherish forever. I truly appreciate the time you have and will spend on this precious time.