Mallory Kate Photography Home About Me Portrait Categories Pricing Tips & Tutorials Reviews Contact

12.2.15

{Mommy & Me}

My very first {mommy & me} shots for MKP were taken of my beautiful sisters with their little ones 6-7 years ago! Since then, I have come a long way with learning manual mode, posing, lighting, and editing techniques alike. I am always learning!  

These are literally one of my favorite types of shoots to capture behind the lens. 

Why? 

No one loves their child more than you! However, you are the one always taking the pictures, never the focus! 

I see it in old students and I see it with my nieces and nephews, they grow up way to fast -- I miss my little Landon (my nephew) and our old Oscar (our bff penguins) bed-time routine -- now it's X-box, Minecraft, and more techy stuff that is over my head -- life happens, they grow up, so I love that while they are still young, to capture the bond! 

This years -- Mommy & Me Mini location is amazing! So many textures, beautiful lighting, and the rest is about you and your little one(s)! 

Check out these beautiful images -- Mommy & Me 2015 Spring Mini Preview by Mallory Kate Photography! 










        

Dad's -- these will take place a few weeks before Mother's Day, surprise the wife!

Mom's -- Get a few friends and their little ones to book back-to-back! Make a day out of it! 


Will you be taking the plunge and finally getting a session {focused} on you?! 



No comments: